Customer Account Representative
Location: RFG Corporate Rancho Cordova, CA
Renaissance Food Group is a fresh food company with a mission to create fresh, healthy, good food. Headquartered in Rancho Cordova, CA with four company-owned fresh food facilities located in Sacramento and Riverside, CA; Houston, TX; and Green Cove Springs, FL, we proudly handcraft our Garden Highway branded products on a made-to-order production model. At Renaissance Food Group, we pride ourselves on employee retention by investing in our team members through opportunities for advancement and individual growth. We believe the key to our recipe for success lies within our people, and strive to empower passionate individuals who share the same sense of family, dedication, and pride.
The Customer Account Representative will provide administrative support to the customers of the company. Their main responsibilities are processing orders and acting as primary contact for any needs of the customer. This position also provides organizational support and is responsible for a variety of other tasks.
- Identifying, maintaining, and assessing customer’s needs to ensure the utmost customer service satisfaction.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed the customer’s expectations and build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Address all customer concerns to resolution or escalate to appropriate manager for concerns that are unable to be resolved.
- Electronically filing all appropriate documents into our paperless program
- Serving as the liaison for all transportation communication between the manufacturing facility and customer.
- Daily processing of Purchase Orders and sending Bills of Lading to the respective manufacturing facilities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Uses telephones to reach out to customers/buyers and will support answering incoming calls as needed
- Clerical Support to Office Managers
- Works closely with Accounting department to resolve any billing issues
- Occasionally handles consumer complaints
- Effectively manages large amounts of incoming calls on the office phone system, responds to direct requests for information and/or forwards messages to appropriate staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Data base user interface and query software — Customer service knowledge generation software; Data entry software ; FileMaker Pro; Microsoft Access
- Enterprise resource planning ERP software Hot technology — Microsoft Dynamics ; NetSuite ERP ; Oracle PeopleSoft ; SAP
- Medical software — Healthcare common procedure coding system HCPCS ; Medical condition coding software ; Medical procedure coding software ; MEDITECH software
- Active listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking — talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Service Orientation — actively looking for ways to help people.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Critical Thinking — using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Oral Comprehension — the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression — the ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Speech Clarity — the ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Speech Recognition — the ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Near Vision — the ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- High School diploma required
- Must have some experience and skilled in the use of programs such as MS Word and Excel
- Minimum one year office customer service/administrative support experience is preferred.
- Some college preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills (oral and written) and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under pressure.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimal time in cold working environment (approx.. 37F)
Food Safety & Food Security Responsibility
All persons within the company have responsibilities to ensure that threats to the safety and security of our final product are minimized. Responsibilities for this position include;
- Compliance with GH Foods’ Good Manufacturing Practices [GMPs]
- Understanding basic concepts of food borne illness.
Note to Recruiters and Third Party Placement Agencies:
Renaissance Food Group will not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any RFG employee. RFG will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Any unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of RFG and will be processed accordingly.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.