Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: GH Foods Green Cove Springs, FL
The primary focus of the Talent Acquisition Specialist is to attract and hire a qualified pool of candidates for hourly operations and maintenance positions. Taking the initiative to build relationships with employment agencies, professional associations, and hiring managers on order to bring in the best fit for teams and company culture. Working under EEOC guidelines to screen, source, interview and determine ideal candidate. In addition, work with managers to ensure a smooth onboarding, training and successful employment relationship.
- Work with corporate HR to ensure requisitions and postings meet the highest standards and accurately represent the functions of the jobs.
- Facilitate recruitment from defining skills needed to build the talent pool and hiring.
- Document interactions, outreach, and screening results.
- Evaluate and screen potential hires and assist them through the interview and hiring process.
- Develop social media and event-based recruiting opportunities to identify applicants and secure referrals.
- Guide internal personnel on internal applicant procedures.
- Assists with day to day HR operations: Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation.
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to job applicants.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Chemistry — Knowledge of the chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo. This includes uses of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, production techniques, and disposal methods.
- Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Microsoft Office
- Human Resources Management Software: Ulti-Pro, Paychex
- Active listening — giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Coordination — adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Speaking — talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing — communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Instructing — Teaching others how to do something.
- Critical Thinking — using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Management of Personnel Resources — Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Complex Problem Solving— identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Getting Information— observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work— Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others — getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
- Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards — Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- High School diploma required.
- Four year degree or equivalent experience required
- PHR certification preferred
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimal time in cold working environment (approx.. 37F)
Food Safety & Food Security Responsibility
All persons within the company have responsibilities to ensure that threats to the safety and security of our final product are minimized. Responsibilities for this position include;
- Compliance with GH Foods’ Good Manufacturing Practices [GMPs]
- Understanding basic concepts of food borne illness.
Note to Recruiters and Third Party Placement Agencies:
Renaissance Food Group will not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any RFG employee. RFG will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Any unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of RFG and will be processed accordingly.